Supreme Burger attacks 3. Supreme Burger attacks 3.

hmm

I love your style on this, its really original and looks great. I'd like to see more in the same style

Keep it up.

SupremeBurgerClock responds:

lol

Mega Southpark Mega Southpark

nice, but

I agree with the last person, i was waiting for kyle to say "omg u killed kenny" and you forgot cartman!

This made me give you a 3 instead of a 4. Good work tho, keep it up.

BlackPlastic responds:

Why is everyone going agro on me because I forgot cartman.

at Grandmas house at Grandmas house

ok

This was an ok submission and the theme reminds me of David Firths stuff.

I liked the flying house but everything else seemed a bit odd and not very entertaining.

KRILAR responds:

Yepp, I´m a fan of David Firth. Unfortunately I can´t make stuff at his level. But I´m working on it.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Too True!

Also, my mind cant help but wonder how many other peoples ass cheeks have left their sweaty print on the seat... and the toilet paper despensers! I'd be quit happy to cut my hand if there was any toilet paper in them!

ll- flash battle!!!!!! ll- flash battle!!!!!!

HAHA

I remember that thing... it went all around are school and somehow got changed as the schools front page, so whenever anyone went on the internet they got that sound effect and pictures of men spreading their asses... hahah priceless. and the only way to close it was turn the pc's off.

Ah good times good stuff

King Kong Part III King Kong Part III

dont make these. They are jerky, short and completely unfunny

StarCraft: The Return StarCraft: The Return

nice

but theres a few problems with it... that ship looked nothing like a drop ship and i thought photon cannons could detect cloaked things

Schiavo's Secret Schiavo's Secret

hmm

wasnt this from the episode with the builder and the dancing/singing from... lol that will always be a classic

MK scorpion vs. Noob MK scorpion vs. Noob

wow...

I loved the special effects... nice

Cant wait to see the finished thing

filipinoy69 responds:

thanks man!yeap ill finish this soon...check my other work

Ball Fight part2 Ball Fight part2

needs more than balls

i wish my doors opened like that